Friday, October 26, 2007

Stephanie!!

That was so wonderful to be with both of you!  I feel so privilleged!  Stephanie, when i saw Matt and Patty this morning and they told me the good news, i couldn't hardly think straight, i was pushing wrong buttons on the elevator and going wrong directions because i was so stinking excited i couldn't even function.  by the time i got up to you guys in the room, (which i didn't know if i was allowed to come into unannounced, but didn't care!) I felt like Tigger!  i was so on cloud 9 no one could of stopped me from barging in there with my oatmeal!  ha ha.  I just had to squeeze all of you one more time before saying good bye and that news just made my heart sing.  He is here, of course he is here!!  I couldn't sleep all night Stephanie thinking and thinking and thinking about Mark, and after that excellent news, i couldn't believe the tears of excitement that came flowing as i left that room this morning.  What a beautiful experience it was for me to be with all of you.  Stephanie, it is going to be o.k., the miracles are going to bring him through this!  You are beautiful and i love you, thank you for letting me share those precious moments with you and Mark, and sweet Sarah (oh by the way, now i know she reminds me of Sarah the dutchess of York!)  she just needs a nice thick British accent.  I loved finally being with you again Stephanie, it felt so good!  Please remember to show me a picture of Sunny next time, i really wanted to see that.)

(p.s. we had a friend come into town from Minneapolis tonight, he leaves early in the morning and Paul is back up to st.louis again for the week.)

love yah,

salwa

No comments: