Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Stephanie--
 
I don't know if this the email will reach you.  From the blog, it is very evident that Mark is the fighter that we all know that he is! We are so pleased that things are improving.  What I am learning is how much of a fighter you are as well!  You are truly amazing and an example of what we all need to be for those we love.  There are prayers and offers in abundance.  But, if there is a single thing or dozens of things that cross your mind -- Rod and I will be glad to help. We keep praying for you all and Clayson has been on my mind so much.  But, from the reponses that you have from friends and family, it is clear that he is being treated as wonderfully as he deserves.  It is so apparent that your family is indeed special; the outpouring of support warms my heart.
 
We have put you and Mark out to our prayer chain and there are many of our friends praying for him across Georgia and Mississippi---and quite of few of those have hunted with him.  I get emails asking for updates daily.  There are many times in life that we see the power of prayer and I can sense it with you all.  In fact,  even early after hearing about the accident, I had a sense of peace.  Much of it I believe had to do with the faith I know you all have and the strength of character you all show.
 
Later this week, I will try and send a little "love from Georgia" package.  If you would like some special treat, entertainment, etc...let me know and I will include it.  One thing I have is a cute video of the turkey hunt Rod and Mark went on last year.  Rod put it together and never sent it out to the guys. It is quite funny and I believe it would make you smile! 
 
Just add us to the list of those you know are praying and thinking of you guys....

Love, Sadie,

Rod and Barry Kate

No comments: