Friday, October 19, 2007

Most up to date information....

Mark is still in Regina General Hospital, but his doctors have cleared him to fly back to the states. We are scheduled to depart Regina at 9:30pm and anticipate a safe arrival in St. Louis @ St. John's Mercy Hospital around 3:15am. We are flying in on a Canadian Global life flight with a Doctor/Nurse and R.T. We have had a challenging day with Mark's blood pressure, labored breathing and fever. He still in critical condition and has a lot of infection in his lungs. His doctors feel as if it is safe for him to travel. Dr. Jones expects us to be in ICU in St. Louis for 1-2 weeks if everything progresses as he would expect. As much as I want to see and hug each of you and I want Mark to hear your voices. I don't think it would be a good idea to have any visitors for a few more days. Justin and Steven will be trying to come up (with there grandfather, I think) Saturday evening or Sunday. Sarah will come to take care of me. After we get him back to consciousness we will schedule for others to come for a visit. Feel free to call me anytime after we get back to the states. I will make contact if I need anything once I get to St. Louis. I am not sure where I will be staying but I know there are many options. Mark's sister Karen is working to get a flight back to Utah and his parents are planning to fly back to Houston and drive to Missouri over the course of the next week or so. Please pray for a safe flight. The prayers are keeping us a float.