Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hunting Mark Makes it to the good old USA

Thank you Jesus!!! We got him back into the United States safely. He is such a strong man. I know he had to be scared out of his mind. I know I was. It may have been the longest 2 hour plane trip ever. It was a smooth trip I just pretended George Rand was the pilot and he would take care of everything. We are exhausted but we are here and all is well. They are working him over right now.

The Canadians were so nice to him one of his many nurses (Nurse Pat,) said, "Once in 3 or 4 years we get a patient that we all love and want to follow up on. Mark is that one patient". Even though he never said a word or looked into any of their eyes they are new he was special. They pampered us and even sent some rough rider t-shirts home for the boys.

I am going to grab a bagel and catch a quick nap in the waiting area. So stop worrying we are fine. Sarah and maybe Jackee and M. Calbert will be by to check on us in the morning.

I love you all,
Stephanie

No comments: