Thursday, October 25, 2007

Not much news to report in Mark's activity today he continued to rest comfortably and his blood pressure remained stable.

It has been decided it is in Mark's best interest to have a tracheotomy preformed. This should allow him to awake in a more calm state verses waking with the ventilator. His swelling is down so he is looking better and we are feeling more comfortable with the care he is receiving at St. John's.

Mark's parents arrived this afternoon which allowed me peace of mind to make a short trip home. Sarah dashed to St. Louis and brought me home to see Clayson. Melanie Glaus or Stephanie Gleason will be taking me back in the morning. Looking forward to some snuggle time with my sweet little boy.

We are so blessed. I love and pray for you all.

Love, Stephanie and Clayson

No comments: