Thursday, October 18, 2007

Oh my goodness!!!! I have the absolute best friends in the entire world. The waiting room volunteer just wheeled in a humongeous box!!! It was overflowing with everything we have been needing and missing. The robe you sent for Mark was awesome...I wrapped it around me and did a little dance around the waiting room. Everyone here can't believe the American support we are getting. I'm gonna be the cutest, sweatsuit wearing, gourmet popcorn eating, carmex wearing, Oprah reading, comfortable puffy eyed wife in this Canadian hospital!!! OK I must admit the pictures made me cry, Sarah's brutally honest comments made me laugh and I am amazed you all really know me so well. It was perfect, for a brief moment I didn't want to leave the BOX because I felt like I was home. I am getting by on faith minute by minute and your unconditional love is working. Gotta run check on the sleepy (but still really sexy) American dude in ICU. Love, Stephanie

No comments: