Tuesday, October 23, 2007

From Christina Anderson:

Stephanie,
 
Andrew and Peri Speckhard are some of my dearest and best friends from the A&M days and I have made sure to keep them posted on Mark and his progress.  Andrew asked that I copy and paste this for Mark to read. 
 
I have several comments from others and when I have time to  copy and paste them into once document I will get that together for Mark to have later.
 
 
We are grateful to hear about the progress Mark is making. He continues to be in our prayers. I've thought a lot lately of all the good times we had so many years ago. I remember going with Mark to brand some cattle and he told me to take my hand and hold the cow between her nostrils?? I remember roofing the apartment buildings, I remember all those midnight yells, I remember road tripping to a lot of football games. Tell Mark I'm counting on him getting well and that we love him!
 
 
 
Andrew Speckhard
Territory Manager, General Aviation
Caribbean and Latin America

No comments: