Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Stephanie,
I am beside myself w/ joy!!  I am shocked the pneumonia is almost gone. Things are progressing very well it seems.  Keep your head up girl cause everyone else has theirs down praying for both of you! 

Nickie

I wanted to send you my favorite prayer: Psalm 23...

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

No comments: