Sunday, November 4, 2007

What a Great Sunday Fun Day Nov 4, 2007

The wi fi @ St. John's is still down so I am using the nurses computer in Mark's room if I have to cut this short you will know someone came through the door and found me on this computer. Oh well, I figure worst case scenario they will kick me out of the room and confiscate the computer.

OK for the important stuff. I can't explain how great Mark is doing. He is off most off the medicines. No pain med, no sedative, no insulin. The doctor downsized the trach yesterday and said if today is good he will pull it out tomorrow. Mark wants the catheter out today and they said yes. Oh no one of his machines is beginning to beep nurse Denise will be here in a jiffy. Mark is overwhelmed with the outpouring of love and prayers he is feeling. I just arranged his bookshelves and stopped counting at 50 cards friends and family have sent.

I am anxious awaiting 4:30pm so I can make a run to the airport and get Christi and Anya and try to regain possession of Mark's shotgun from the claims office. Don't worry I will not let Mark know I have it. Keep your fingers crossed.

P.S. Sarah we are praying for your toe. I know your sacrifice of chocolate and I have tempted him more than once but he hasn't regained his love of chocolate this may be a long road for you. You should have kept up the fast with the Mormon's.

Love,
Stephanie and Mark