Monday, November 5, 2007

Trach Day

Before I even got to the hospital Mark was able to convince Doctor Troop to remove the Trachea. Mark's dad said Mark was scared to take a drink because he feared it would run right through the open hole.

When I arrive we dressed him in jammer bottoms and a long john shirt. The nurse last night said he looked just like Peter Gallagher. Personally I think he is a lot better looking than Peter Gallagher. I'm sure you all would have to agree. The same nurse while taking a blood sample told him he must have spiritual blood or something because he is healing so much faster than he should be.

Several friends and family members have been stopping by for short visits and they seem to lift his spirits. So stop by if you are in the area or sit tight if not looks like we may be heading South before the end of the week. So you all should be able to lay eyes on him soon.

Thank all of you who are tending for our house and things at Confluent and continue to pray for a full recovering.

Love,
Stephanie and Mark

2 comments:

Mark's Family said...

I haven't called you because I figured you are probably getting inundated with calls, but you know we are praying for Mark, you, and the boys. Let me know when it would be appropriate for me to visit Mark. It sounds like it's pretty close, of course I have been checking the blog.

You and Mark are strong people and I am confident you will get through this crisis, and be stronger after it.

I need Mark back playing golf because he is one of a few that make me feel like I am pretty good!

Norm Williams

B-Rad said...

Just wanted to let you all know that those far away are here and wish we could be closer for support, but thank goodnes for technology, thanks for the updates, we love and pray for you all.

the Utah Andersons