Friday, November 16, 2007

T.G.I.F

No changes to report on Mark's condition. He did enjoy a visit to the office yesterday. We were there for almost two hours. He managed to get on the floor sweeper to make a trip through his warehouse. It was bit frustrating to not be able to breeze through on foot but we kept reminding ourselves that he was actually AT THE OFFICE and how many miracles had gotten us to that point. He has been on his computer a little and he is still humbled by all of our friends and family who have been in constant prayer in our behalf. He is still in a great deal of pain and struggling with being able to rest comfortably. Mark is not a proponent of any pain medicine and is resolved to toughing this out.

We are anxious for Justin and Steven to be here for the weekend. Our friends have continued to bring food almost daily and it has been a great help for me. We are so blessed. I wish I could thank each of you, but there are so many of you,that have done so much for us. I wouldn't undoubtedly unintentionally forget someone. Every one in our support system has been so willing to help and that is what will get us through this day and to the next.

We love you,
Mark & Stephanie

3 comments:

Mark's Family said...

Thank you for keeping us informed on how Mark is doing.

We are very concerned for Mark & his family! We are

continuing to say prayers for him! Mark is such a wonderful person.

I'm glad that they have such a strong support base & Stephanie sounds

like a amazing woman! With their strong faith in God & family, friends support

will help to see them through. Mark is a strong person & I'm praying for

a full speedy recovery!



I know that they are receiving lots of support but they have even more than they

know! We are all thinking of them & saying prayers!


Thank you again for the updates!


Sincerely,

Cindy Schumacher - Sales

TULSAT

Mark's Family said...

I am so glad you are up and feeling like looking at the computer! We have a box here for you that I am waiting on Rod...imagine that....he is finishing up what is the best part--- possibly. I hope to get it from him and get this box off to you guys next week...

It has been wonderful reading the blogs. Getting news first hand has been so comforting, knowing how you are progressing. You have an amazing story. Stephanie is a mighty mite for sure...she has been incredible. I know that you have to be moved by the outpouring of prayers and support that have been showered on you and your family. It has moved me!! It really reflects how terrific you guys are....people of character...

We are going to try and see you when we are in Mississippi over the Christmas holidays...if you are up to it. I think we will be around for two weeks....hopefully, there will be a time that you all are not over run. Continue to take care of yourselves..we'll keep up the prayers....

Sadie


Sadie Huene
Account Manager
ARRIS

Mark's Family said...

love getting the good news everyday on the blog site. It makes my day…let me know if you need anything. Take care and we’re all thinking about you.



Matt Johnson



Regional Account Manager

Confluent Technology Group