Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday Afternoon

Stephanie has been having computer trouble today so I'm filling in. She reports that Mark has had another great day today! His feeding tube came out and he had a liquid breakfast followed by solids for lunch.

Tonight Clayson is going to be delivered to the hospital for his first visit. It should be a joyous reunion! Stephanie is always looking on the bright side and helps me remember to be grateful for all that we've been blessed with. She is a great example for me.

Thanks (on behalf of Mark & Stephanie) for all your prayers!

Meg

3 comments:

~jAnA~ said...

I am so excited to hear about how much progress Mark is making. He will be overcoming hurdles more and more each day. I know Clayson is going to be so excited to see his daddy! And it will be great for Mark to see his little guy! We continue to pray for your family everyday. Our thoughts are always with you. Stephanie keep your spirits up and know that you are loved. Jana C.

Cary & Katrina Sanders said...

Oh, the vision of Clayson seeing his daddy and the three of you together brings tears to me!! So glad you are doing so well Mark!
Our thoughts are with you!!

Demi-Dos said...

This is all so amazing....I have been reading the blog everyday, a few times a day actually and love to hear the good new that each post brings. We have had you in our prayers here too and feel joy and reflief in knowing that Mark is healing so rapidly. Stephanie, i don't know you well but have been impressed with you since our first meeting years ago. You have appeared so calm through your emails and the blog. I assume that it is because of the faith you have in our Heavenly Father. What an example to us all.
I wish you a continuing recovery Mark! What a Miracle we have all witnessed! I'm sure the reunion tonight was an unforgettable one. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Love- Cathy Wood(Sparks)