Friday, December 7, 2007

Because I know how much you all care.

So sorry I have not been updating the blog as much as many of you would like. I can't really tell if Mark likes it when I update or not. I know he wants to keep everyone informed but he doesn't want me to be going on and on about stuff you all really don't give a darn about. So I will do my best to update but please understand why it's not always consistent.

Things seem to be clicking along here at home. We got a good report from Dr. Uthoff yesterday. He listened, poked and questioned to try and uncover how the recovery is progressing. He reduced the amount of blood pressure medication Mark is currently taking, and seems to think all is well. Mark assumed he wouldn't have to have another appointment but the doctor wants to continue seeing him on a regular basis. I was happy about that one.

Mark made it to the office everyday this week and is continuing to show signs of improvement. I do hope he doesn't overdo it, but I am trying to keep my mouth shut and allow him to do what he feels like he can. We have a doctor's appointment in Cape with Dr. New next week. Andrea from Arris is helping us with airline tickets to Canada. We greatly appreciate her generosity and are anxious to get back up there mid January.

We hosted a Duck's Unlimited commottee meeting in the "Man House" last night. We sauteed and boiled around 18 pounds of shrimp (left over from the banquet) and the guys enjoyed getting to pig out and visit for a few hours.

The boys are on there way over and we are looking forward to seeing them. Of course Justin has a double blind date tonight therefore he will probably drop Steven, say hello and go fill up his tank (because he can charge it to Mark's account) and race back to Paducah.

We hope you all have a great weekend. Thank you all for everything.

Love,
Stephanie

No comments: